The Golden Schools Foundation (GSF) is conducting a survey to gather information from all Golden community members on their experiences with, and impressions of, the Golden articulation area schools.
If you fit into any of these categories we want to hear from you:
• Parent of student currently enrolled in Golden area school
• Parent of student who will be enrolled in Golden area school
• Parent of student who opted out of neighborhood school
• Alumni of Golden neighborhood school
• Golden Community member with no children in school
• Golden home owner
• Golden business owner
• Golden area school faculty member
Please visit http://surveymonkey.com/s/GoldenSchools to take this quick survey. We ask that you complete the survey in the next three days.
Strong schools build strong communities and benefit everyone. The positive impact of strong public schools can be seen economically and academically through improved property values, lowered crime rates and economic development. GSF aims to foster strong Golden articulation area schools.
Survey data will help GSF further define, expand, improve and modify the programs currently in place to support the Golden articulation area schools. Those programs include annual Teacher Recognition Awards, and annual Enrichment Grants.
Thank you very much for your time and participation.